The right packaging can help ensure that your shipment will arrive on time and in a reliable condition. To help properly pack and secure your shipment, we offer these guides to assist you whether using the original packaging box or your own box. Here are the summary of the Recycling Process that Premio uses to help expedite the cycle. After there are other General Packaging Guidelines that help you package the box in regards to the shipping provider.
- Pack the product in a box.
- Click the following link to access the recycling page form:
Premio Recycling Form
- Under Recycling Form, fill in the required information.
- Click the submit button to process request form.
- Wait for the return email from Premio.
- Follow the shipping instructions from the confirmation email.
- Ship the unit.
General Packaging Guidelines
- Write down the serial number before packaging the product, we will use this as a form of identification for your process.
- Pack the product in a box. We prefer that you use the original packaging box, but if it is not availible try to pack as best as you can to avoid damage during shipping. Make sure the box is sturdy and undamaged with all flaps intact.
- Wrap item individually with cushioning material and center them away from other items and away from sides, corners, top and bottom of the container.
- Remove all old address labels from recycled boxes before shipping, and make sure there are no holes, tears or corner dents in the outer container.
- Fill any void spaces with cushioning materials like crumpled newspaper, loosefill peanuts, or air-cellular cushioning material to fill void spaces and prevent movement of goods inside the box during shipping.
- Do not use cellophane tape, duct tape, masking tape, string or rope to seal packages.
- Must be packed to ensure product will not shift or break.
- Securely seal each box.
- You must place each desktop computer, notebook computer, and monitor into separate boxes.
- Weight limit per package is less than 70 lbs.
- Do not place labels over seams or sealing tape.
- Avoid wrapping labels around the corner or directly on the edge or seam of the package, also Do Not place labels over seams or sealing tape.
Notice regarding data
Premio has no responsibility for the loss or confidentiality of customer data on recycled equipment. Before shipping equipment, the customer should:
- Delete data on the hard-disk drives and any other storage devices in the products.
- Back up or transfer any data prior to deletion.
- Remove any removable media, such as diskettes, CDs, or memory cards.
Once the hardware has been shipped, Premio cannot return it to the sender. Participation in this program constitutes a relinquishment of all rights to and in the hardware and other computer materials sent to Premio.