NAB Show is where ground-breaking technology is unveiled, innovative solutions are displayed and game-changing trends in media and entertainment are exposed. Especially as High definition (HD) workflows and 4K content demands become the new standard, the ability to scale-out access to shared high-performance storage as a caching tier is becoming more critical than ever in post-production environments.
EchoStreams Innovative Solutions, a Premio ODM subsidiary specializing in server and storage designs and technologies will showcase at NAB 2019 its high performance storage solutions that are engineered to manage HD post-production and content delivery workloads with blazing fast speeds. Come see and learn how EchoStreams is tackling data storage challenges with its portfolio of products purposely-built for workflow stages in content production from ingest, archive, to content delivery.
Meet with our experienced engineering team that can solve your business challenges with superior products, system design, and partnership.
To learn more about EchoStreams product offerings, stop by Booth #SL12208 during exhibit hours or visit our website at www.echostreams.com. If you would like to schedule a meeting with our solution experts, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-686-ECHO
EchoStreams Innovative Storage Solutions focus in:
- 4K/8K Post-Production Workflows
- Petabyte Storage Deployment
- Edge Caching CDN
- NVMe Flash Arrays
- Software-Defined Storage
- High Availability Redundant Servers
- High Performance Computing / AI
- Scalable High-Density Storage
- DuraStreams 4U 48 High Availability Redundant Storage Server (DSS448S-D5)
- ScaleStreams 4U 60Bay JBOD (eDrawer4060J-S3)
- FlacheStreams 1U 20 NVMe Flash Storage Server (FlacheSAN1N20U-UN)
- FlacheStreams 1U 36 NVMe m.2/NF1 Flash Storage Server (FlacheSAN1N36M-UN)
- FlacheStreams 2U 12 NVMe Add-In-Card PCIE x8 Flash Storage Server (FlacheSAN2N12C-D5)
- DuraStreams 2U 24 NVMe Dual-Node High Availability Storage Server (DSS224N-UN)